[Digikam-devel] is QT4 made compulsary requirement?

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 21:22:50 BST 2005

Hi,
I just checkout the libs directory from
svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/libs and I get this error
while configuring

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 4) (headers and libraries)
not found. Please check your installation (and make sure you compiled Qt
with -debug - doing symlinks to a -release build of Qt4 will introduce
breakage, do not do that -)!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

This is too bad, are we forced to shift to Qt4 now itself? I don't
understand everytime I do a svn update I get some new issues to be solved.
:( Also as usual the external link fetching problem with svn continues so I
update the admin module manually and gave a symlink, but that two was giving
some problems like
admin/am_edit is not found? Could someone help?

Vardhman