[Digikam-devel] TagEdit again

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Aug 1 12:41:45 BST 2005

Op maandag 1 augustus 2005 13:34, schreef Dominik Fritz:
> Am Montag, 1. August 2005 13:03 schrieb Thomas Mueller:
> [...]
>
> > 1. Auto-Completion should work, pressing Str-T is not a nice thing, maybe
> > someone could fix this, then it would be great.
> > 2. There should be a button, to switch between Tree-View-Mode (as it is
> > now) and the chronological view, default should be Tree-View-Mode.
>
> If someone else is interested I would try to integrate it into the current
> Comments and Tag editor. Maybe one could have two tabs with the treeview
> and the chronological list view.

I think before proceeding the maintainers of digiKam should say something
about it, since they are both absent for a bit, I suggest waiting untill they
have returned.

I don't think it is a real valuable addition for digiKam, I like the treeview
much more then this, but that is just my personal, and completely irrelevant,
opinion ;-). I think a button to switch from one layout to the other is
confusing for users. In 0.8 there is also a button to quickly add the tags
you used recently.

Tom