[Digikam-devel] TagEdit again

Dominik Fritz digikam at dominikfritz.de
Mon Aug 1 12:34:57 BST 2005

Am Montag, 1. August 2005 13:03 schrieb Thomas Mueller:
[...]
> 1. Auto-Completion should work, pressing Str-T is not a nice thing, maybe
> someone could fix this, then it would be great.
> 2. There should be a button, to switch between Tree-View-Mode (as it is
> now) and the chronological view, default should be Tree-View-Mode.

If someone else is interested I would try to integrate it into the current
Comments and Tag editor. Maybe one could have two tabs with the treeview and
the chronological list view.

> Auto-Completion for tagging would be sooooo nice, pls add it :-)

I also would love to have a working autocomplete. But due to the hierarchical
Tags we need autocompletion on substrings. If I have the time I will try it
these days. As I have no idea how to do this with just overloading
KCompletion I will try it with overloading KLineEdit. If someone has a better
idea please let me know.

Dominik