Issue of 25th May is online

Alex Fikl alexfikl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 11:29:06 UTC 2014

Hey,

Thanks for the tip for using automated filters! That's gonna come in handy.

2) I looked a bit in previous issues and the frameworks seem a bit
scattered. kcrash is in Development Tools, kapidox is in Utilities,
sonnet is in Office, but most of them seem to be in KDE Base. Maybe
there should be another area for frameworks, considering that
kdepimlibs will be split sometime in the future as well and probably
others.

Alex