Enzyme updates: easier work on Commit Digest

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun Mar 24 21:30:12 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Marta Rybczynska
<kde-i18n at rybczynska.net>wrote:

> Hello all,
> I'm working on some updates to simplify the creation of the Commit Digest.
> But before I present that,
> I'd like to ask you what *you* think that would help you in the work. All
> optinions are much welcome.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Marta

Hmm.. here's my wishlist:
* better keyboard support would be interesting
* an interface that works on mobile/tablet would help as well (it's good to
just lay down in bed with the tablet and do some of the items). The biggest
problems there are that the buttons are a bit too small and  that the hover
effect sometimes makes you think it's marked when it isn't.
* better support for git projects. Right now it feels very fitting to how
we worked back in svn days. Some things we could do would be to skip some
merge commits (like master -> dev branch or master -> master). Also it
could be used to do the classifying, we could completely skip the KDE area
part.
* ReviewBoard integration (similar to bugzilla's) could be helpful too.

Aleix