Spotlight

Roger Pixley skreech2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:07:53 UTC 2013

I'd somewhat care about having the news somewhere close to the commits. Not
enforced in the same week esp since there could be a digest article that
covers quite a bit of ground and because we only have about 5% of the
commits highlighted we might not get anything in the body of the digest
matching the article. Still would be nice to have some kind of indicator as
to where in the commit timeline to start poking around if a story interests
you enough to start helping out.