Spotlight

Jürgen Appel jeeemeeel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 07:02:56 UTC 2013

Hello friends!

I copied and pasted some of the interesting things happening around KDE
this & last week, in other words a short Spotlight article is available \o/

As mentioned it contains things from  last & this week. I can split it up
and mark it for inclusion / review for the corresponding digest, or we
include it whole in the next digest that pops up.

What do we care for more: getting the news out fast*[1] or having news
items in the archive in their corresponding digest?

thank you for opionions,

Juergen.

[1] We have a backlog of roughly 9000 commits, I ll keep on pushing it down
for a few days but I don t know when last weeks commits will be ready.