Problems with classification

Marta Rybczynska kde-i18n at rybczynska.net
Wed Oct 10 19:10:47 UTC 2012

Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to do some classification today and found several commits that
> are simply not suitable to be included in the commit digest, as these
> are:
>
> merges
> translations
> unit tests
> commits to personal branches
> etc.
>
> It would be nice if you could all read the guidelines on what are
> suitable commits and not just click what YOU find interesting. See
> also here for the inclusion guidelines:
>
> http://community.kde.org/Commit_Digest/Guidelines
>

> Regards, Myriam

Hello all,
I've also got a message from one of the developers who thinks that including
development branches is misleading (the chanegs are not accessible to users).

The branch name is next to the repository name. Example:
[kdelibs/KDE/4.9] /file means kdelibs in KDE 4.9 branch. We should stay in
master, so [kdelibs].

Cheers,
Marta

BTW I'm offline from tomorrow for nearly two weeks.