Problems with classification

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Oct 10 18:43:09 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I tried to do some classification today and found several commits that
are simply not suitable to be included in the commit digest, as these
are:

merges
translations
unit tests
commits to personal branches
etc.

It would be nice if you could all read the guidelines on what are
suitable commits and not just click what YOU find interesting. See
also here for the inclusion guidelines:

http://community.kde.org/Commit_Digest/Guidelines

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org