Accessibility Series

Roger Pixley skreech2 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 21:16:13 UTC 2012

Yeah I had the same idea of moving the 2/3 paragraphs but then you end up
with a lot of contact us at the end. I figured that paragraph 3 probably
isn't bad at the start but I'll request a clear paragraph on accessibilty.
It can probably be a link out to an explanation of the concept and then
what they are trying as group to achieve in KDE.