transitioning to living in Russia

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Tue May 8 21:53:01 UTC 2012

Dear team,

I'd like to thank you for keeping the digest going while I have been
silently busy. I have thoroughly enjoyed working on the Digest over the
last year+, but I wanted to let you all know that I am transitioning to
other projects that will require my full attention.

I have embarked on my desire to live in Russia as a visual
anthropologist and write photographic essays, and begun "The Russian
Life Project":

on indiegogo.com: http://www.indiegogo.com/trlp

and on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheRussianLifeProject

I would, of course, appreciate assistance gaining a wider audience by
sharing/liking on facebook. I am currently seeking financial support
(through indiegogo) and am open to suggestions/comments.

wishing everyone the best,

Vlad