Issue 232: 22nd April 2012 out and Akademy talk questions

mutlu_inek mutlu_inek at yahoo.de
Sun May 6 16:50:39 UTC 2012

Oh, I forgot to mention that I do NOT include bug fixes that fix bugs that appeared due to changes in master (i.e. fixes to bugs that have never found their way into a stable release). There are lots of them and there is little to no value for users to know that something that broke on master yesterday has been fixed. They don't even know it broke.

mutlu