Commit Review

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:19:03 UTC 2012

Welcome David and the other new applicants (please say hello and introduce
yourself!),

Yes, there is a wiki with detailed instructions that should answer most of
your questions. You can find it here:

http://community.kde.org/Commit_Digest

Something which may be missing from the wiki is that we try to not classify
our own reviewed commits so that a second pair of eyes can double check it.
This is particularly important for those new to the process!

Feel free to ask us any questions if something comes up.

Vlad