Demographics

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Sat Dec 29 11:28:04 UTC 2012

Hi all,

since quite some time there is one of the 3 diagrams in the Commit
Demographics that continuously shows "Unknown 100%". No label on
either of these, even if the other two are self-explaining.
I think those should be labeled, and eventually the 3rd one removed as
it doesn't display any helpful data anyway, at least not in its
current state.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org