#265 is out

Roger Pixley skreech2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 05:39:57 UTC 2012

I was thinking about that the other day and highlighting some of the code changes leading up into new KDE releases could be like teasers or trails leading to the final changelog. Would help the promo team have more to talk about since they could point to the digest for more stories about the changes. Might also be good to highlight changes that are going to KDE x+1 as a flood of those hit after freeze is lifted