gone until dec 2nd, thoughts on commit-digest

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 02:19:34 UTC 2011

Dear team,

The recent articles have been a great return, thank you Roger!

I think I briefly mentioned this before, but my undergraduate thesis work
is due on dec 2nd, which means that until then I will be, well, very busy.
I doubt I will have much time to help with the digest until after then.

We seem to follow a trend where each week one person pulls most of the
reviewing weight. It would be great if we could transition to a more
collective effort on that front.

It has been great working with everyone and seeing the digest moving along
even with our small team! If any of the more quiet helpers could step back
in to the process, that would be wonderful.

see you on the other side,

Vlad