Dot editor meeting tomorrow, requests?

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Sat May 7 20:33:20 CEST 2011

So, quick recap: we discussed commenting on the dot and decided to
transition to a user-moderated system (bury/promote) w/ dot-editors capable
of deleting comments seriously violating the KDE CoC. Lets hope it works
out! The change will happen silently.

Also interesting, we decided to switch to a tagging system rather than
categories for easier searching and general usefulness.

take care,