Dot editor meeting tomorrow, requests?

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Sat May 7 16:42:18 CEST 2011

Nothing from me apart from reaffirming my strong belief that the current commenting system is not working as a tool for engagement, and that I believe we should enable anonymous commenting with some kind of moderation system in place.

I should have monitored my dot-editors folder more carefully, as I'm in the UK I could have attended this meeting in person!

Oh well :)
Danny