We are up to date!

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Fri Mar 4 22:36:44 CET 2011

Fantastic work Vlad!
It's been a long journey but i'm really excited that we are now up-to-date!

This is also kind of a watershed moment, as I feel that all the vital features are now present in Enzyme, and while i'll still do some work on it and fix problems, I need to move onto other projects now - I want to try and do my own startup company in a couple of months so I can't have Enzyme take up all my free time like it has!

I just worry a little because this needs to be a sustainable operation and this list has been pretty quiet the past week, and having one person do so much of the work doesn't support that.
Where has everyone gone?
Do we need more editors?

I'll send a message to some people who used to review commits but have faded away.

Thanks again Vlad (and everyone else of course!),
Danny