Several commit messages refer to the same bug

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:27:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

Just notices about five commits that all are referring to the same bug
number (252437). However, the commits messages are not related to the bug
and are even from different developers (see below).

Is this git related / did all these commit messages indeed included the bug
reference? Anyone has seen something similar?

Best regards,
  Marco

PS I selected the commits only to attach them to this email (they are
already removed)

Commit *c9afe0e...* by Gilles Caulier (cgilles)
[kipi-plugins] facebook/fbtalker.cpp
compile with Qt < 4.7.0
CC

Reviewed by marco

Area AccessibilityDevelopment ToolsEducationalGraphicsKDE BaseKDE-PIMOffice
KonquerorMultimediaNetworking ToolsUser InterfaceUtilitiesGamesOther
Type Bug FixesFeaturesOptimizationSecurityOther
 Commit *129f581...* by Gilles Caulier (cgilles)
[kipi-plugins] /
fix coding style
remove orphelan white space
use same bracket rules everywhere.
Dirk : please take a look in HACKING file for details about coding styles
CC

Reviewed by marco

Area AccessibilityDevelopment ToolsEducationalGraphicsKDE BaseKDE-PIMOffice
KonquerorMultimediaNetworking ToolsUser InterfaceUtilitiesGamesOther
Type Bug FixesFeaturesOptimizationSecurityOther
 Commit *e33f16f...* by Gilles Caulier (cgilles)
[kipi-plugins] /
speed up compilation : no need header file if moc file exist
code clean up
CC

Reviewed by marco

Area AccessibilityDevelopment ToolsEducationalGraphicsKDE BaseKDE-PIMOffice
KonquerorMultimediaNetworking ToolsUser InterfaceUtilitiesGamesOther
Type Bug FixesFeaturesOptimizationSecurityOther
 Commit *a8861b6...* by Dirk Tilger (tilger)
[kipi-plugins] facebook/TODO
This just has been implemented.

Nice TODO. I think there's some interesting coding coming up for me. :)

CC