commit digest for 10 July done

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Thu Jul 14 17:54:18 CEST 2011

Hi team,
I have just put version 1.15 of Enzyme live, hopefully addressing some issues listed below, also with ReviewBoard links (hoverover them in the Review interface to see that they are links).

Let me know if there are any issues resulting from this update (made some fairly invasive code changes, so it's possible there will be issues, but I didn't find any in testing).

Cheers,
Danny