commit digest for 10 July done

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Wed Jul 13 12:57:12 CEST 2011

Hi Alexander (and team),
I'm looking into these issues as I write this - I have just fixed the "Add Links" button (I'll put the code live later with other fixes).

I have also fixed the "unpublished" issue, so http://commit-digest.org/issues/2011-07-10/ is now available (I also think I have finally fixed this in the code after rewriting a bit of the code to make it more robust, again code to go live later).

I'll look into the reviewboard thing, and I also have an idea to filter out imports of really old commits, and possibly also "duplicate" commits (i.e. identical commits into trunk/ and branches - I think we only need to see the commit into trunk/ ?)

Cheers,
Danny