regarding country settings for committers

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Tue Jul 12 20:43:31 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 12 July 2011 20:32:15 Alexander van Loon wrote:
> Just today I had contact with Vishesh Handa regarding a feature article for the Digest. He mentioned that he suspects that
his
> country settings for the statistics of the Digest are wrong, because India seems underrepresented even when he codes a
lot.
> He would like to know how he can change his country settings?
>
> I remember this was talked about on the list many monts ago, but could you please refresh our minds regarding this issue
> Danny? Besides this question from Vishesh, I wonder if I/we can do anything to make the statistics for the Commit Digest
> more complete? For example if I look at country statistics for the last Digest as a list, 45% is unknown (maybe that's also
the
> cause of your problem, Vishesh?), similar for the commit demographics statistics.
>
> If it's necessary maybe we could get this information by manually e-mailing developers or looking up from which country
they
> are by using search engines? Might take a day or more to that for all developers, but now it's vacation time anyway.

It was discussed in this thread – http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digest/2010-December/000020.html – during December 2010.
edit that data and to let it take it's data from identity.kde.org in the future. Danny, maybe you can inform us about a method
to enter this data manually in the Enzyme database while synchronisation with identity.kde.org is still on the to do-list?