Enzyme -- some comments / suggestions

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Sun Jan 30 14:03:12 CET 2011

Regarding (2), I was having trouble with the same commit, the one with the description ‘Actually activate the critical
battery timer’, just a while ago. That commit insisted on not being saved. Finally when I persisted, after having reviewed all
other commits (I only got to see commits to SVN somehow, nothing from Git) up to today, that commit was the last one
left. Trying to save that one commit first resulted in ‘Save unsuccesful’, but after trying some more it finally gave up it’s
resistance and it saved. I’ve seen this occur before with other commits and I hope it could be solved as well, it’s quite
annoying.

I hope to see (3) implemented too, certainly now that almost everything has switched to Git. Totally agree with (5),
because my eyes have to move more it slows my work down. It’s good that you mention (6), I’ve also had a lot of problems
with not being able to correct mistakes in reviewing commits.