Enzyme -- some comments / suggestions

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Sat Jan 29 13:44:21 CET 2011

Hi Marco,
All great suggestions - many thanks for taking the time to write this message!

I'll try and get round to implementing at least some of these this weekend, some don't look like they'll take too long to do!

The good thing is, I've already built the feature that logs which section people are in Enzyme, now I just have to build the splitting up of review commits to prevent the issue you mentioned about conflicting actions (i've put it off because it seems complicated :))

Cheers,
Danny

p.s. Thanks for the work reviewing commits, an essential job!
I'm going to email some of the inactive people later to try and get them motivated again.