Digest # 164 ready

mutlu_inek mutlu_inek at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 26 11:40:14 CET 2011

Dear Danny,

That is good to know. I assumed the proofreading stage was meant to request others to proofread, but leave the incorporation into the digest to the feature editor. It makes sense that this is not as I thought, as it will allow the team to take over, if someone is not reachable for a while. Thank you for pointing this out.

Cheers,

mutlu