should commits in "/branches/KDE/4.6/" be picked?

mutlu_inek mutlu_inek at yahoo.de
Sat Jan 15 14:10:14 CET 2011

KDE SC 4.6 bas been branched and trunk is now 4.7. Many developers already develop in trunk, to be able to check in new features. They then backport fixed done in trunk to the 4.6 branch. Thus, the commit should appear twice. I think it should not matter, which of these we chose, as long as it is actually backported. I would prefer the actual backport, though.

So, basically, I agree with Marco.

Cheers,

mutlu