should commits in "/branches/KDE/4.6/" be picked?

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 14 23:22:33 CET 2011

Hi,

The second Release Candidate of 4.6 was announced recently; thus only
critical fixes are allowed. I would assume that all fixes to 4.6 will
be fixed in trunk, as well. In my opinion it is just fine to insert
the branch commit in case you do not find the trunk equivalent.

Good to see that so much work on the Commit Digest happens.... great
job everyone!

best regards,
  Marco