"digest" tag in commit messages

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 23 00:27:48 CET 2011

Hi all,

Please see the comments for the latest Commit-Digest

http://dot.kde.org/2011/02/21/kde-commit-digest-30th-january-2011

I suggested to Gilles to add a "[digest]" tag in the commit message if a
developer thinks that a commit should be included in the Commit-Digest. He
seems to like the idea. If you agree we should look for this specific tag
during the review process and maybe Danny can implement an additional icon
if such a tag is found!? Alternatively we could use "DIGEST" as tag, which
would be more in line with the other tags (BUG, FEATURE) in use (as
suggested by Odysseus).

Best regards,
  Marco