Commit messages - date type

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Wed Feb 9 13:33:59 CET 2011

Today I did a lot of reviewing and classifying, and now my percentage is 7%. The total is 17,2% though. I figured out the
hard way that I was not strict enough in selecting commits when I was cutting down on commits for the upcoming Digest,
it started with 300 and I was most reponsible for the excess of commits.

Thanks for all the work you put in getting Enzyme back on track with regards to Git Danny. I’m not sure if you’ve responded
to the request already, but regarding priorities for solving Git-related issues, I remember it was asked a while ago on the
list if the automatic commit sorting could be fixed for Git? It would really be a great aid for productivity and consistency in
how commits are classified. Is that on the top of your list of issues to fix, or are there other problems which need more
attention first?

On Wednesday 09 February 2011 10:34:38 Danny Allen wrote:
> Heh, yeah!
> Everyone should not get too worried about their percentages unless they are abnormally high, this is only meant as a
guide (my own percentage was 9% last week!).

> Sometimes great commits seem to be grouped together, making it not possible to have a low percentage and still cover
interesting events.

> Cheers,
> Danny

installation for my fix to work, but i'm hoping there will be no more of these issues in the future!
> Any selection of commits with these dates should have been fine (no loss of data).
>

> That's great - thanks a lot!
>

> I've also just put a couple of fixes live with Enzyme that I managed to work on tonight, the most noticeable is the
selection number and percentage in the "My Stats" box of the homepage (Marco's idea!).