Commit messages - date type

Danny Allen danny at
Wed Feb 9 11:34:38 CET 2011

Heh, yeah!
Everyone should not get too worried about their percentages unless they are abnormally high, this is only meant as a guide (my own percentage was 9% last week!).

Sometimes great commits seem to be grouped together, making it not possible to have a low percentage and still cover interesting events.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marco Krohn" <marco.krohn at>
To: "digest" <digest at>
Cc: "Danny Allen" <danny at>
Sent: Wednesday, 9 February, 2011 9:28:25 AM
Subject: Re: Commit messages - date type

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 2:59 AM, Danny Allen < danny at > wrote:

Hi all,
After my work tonight, I think i've fixed the 1970 date issues. I'm waiting for the server admin to update the PHP installation for my fix to work, but i'm hoping there will be no more of these issues in the future!
Any selection of commits with these dates should have been fine (no loss of data).

That's great - thanks a lot!

I've also just put a couple of fixes live with Enzyme that I managed to work on tonight, the most noticeable is the selection number and percentage in the "My Stats" box of the homepage (Marco's idea!).

Great, now it is much easier to comply with the "5%-rule"!

101 selected out of 1940 => 5.2% (last week), however, 8.4% overall...

Have a nice day everyone,