story on publictransport plasmoid received

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Wed Feb 2 21:56:49 CET 2011

Hello all,

Yesterday I received the story on the publictransport plasmoid and I just entered it in the features section. Proofreading
would be appreciated. If no one has anything to add, then within a few days I’ll enter the idea into the digest of 23 January,
the only digest which didn't have a feature yet.

However, the digest of 23rd January wasn't created yet, so I had to create it myself manually. I noticed that it still only
includes SVN commits, will the Git commits also be included as that issue is fixed or is some manual work required to import
the Git commits to the 23rd January digest now?

Greetings,
Alexander van Loon