backlog

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Mon Aug 15 15:42:26 UTC 2011

Good job people!
I have just uploaded v1.20 of the Enzyme system with a couple of improvements, mainly filtering support (for the review interface) for Git commits (by repo) to match the previous support for filtering by SVN path.

@Shafqat: Do you think an introduction article from the Owncloud people could be useful?

@Marta: I have also upgraded your account to administrator since you've been doing a lot of work recently :)

Danny