backlog

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Sun Aug 14 13:18:46 UTC 2011

Yes. I'll start work on it today and have tons of time, so it should be no problem. While we could use more human
resources, like Marta I think the vacation period is the factor to blame most. For the past week I've been enjoying playing
video games a bit too much after returning from the Desktop Summit, so I didn't do much for the last two weeks.

By the way, it was nice to meet Marta at the Desktop Summit in Berlin, and I hope to meet others working on the Commit
Digest at a conference in the future too, provided the location is not too far away.