Digest 179 submitted to the Dot

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:15:56 CEST 2011

Thanks Vlad!

About classification: it would be interesting if the wrong
classification happens in particular if a bug number is available. If
a bug number is available I open the corresponding bug report and
classify the commit accordingly (as described in the classification
guidelines http://community.kde.org/Commit_Digest/Guidelines ) and I
do not pay much attention to the commit message itself. When writing
this part of the classification guidelines I assumed that the
information in bug.kde.org can be trusted. If this is incorrect please
let me know.

Have a nice day,
  Marco