Digest 179 submitted to the Dot

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:06:12 CEST 2011

Dear team,

Digest 179 has been submitted to the Dot! **applause**

A couple things I have noticed:
There has been some interesting classification of features as bugs and bugs
as features in the last couple of digests. Please watch for this when
classifying and remember, just because it has a bug report doesn't mean it
is a bugfix. It could be a feature request.

Aside from that, things look pretty good, however we could certainly see
some of our more dormant classifier/reviewers jumping back in to the
process!

Vlad