missing 'Review', not mentioned as contributor, what does Insert do?

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Thu Dec 30 15:26:35 CET 2010

Thanks for your answers Danny. However, at this moment I still can't review anything because Review is not visible. Today I
could classify 13 commits, but after saving those I didn't get any new commits to classify ('No revisions available'). This is
the case if I access Enzyme with both rekonq and Chromium (both latest stable versions).