specific guideline for KDE on Windows related commits?

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:48:06 CET 2010

Hi Alex, all,

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Alexander van Loon
<a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl> wrote:
> Please take a look at http://community.kde.org/Commit_Digest_Guidelines
> everyone. Danny advised to use Etherpad, but they closed up shop, I
> assumed it was okay to use the KDE Community Wiki as well.
>
> Based on what I’ve heard from Danny and this list, I’ve added a few
> lines to the first paragraph and I added two criteria for exclusion of
> reviews. Please comment here and change it on the wiki please.

The original CD Guidelines were written by me (based on my experience
with commit messages). I like your changes and additions. Thanks!

Will we use the internal Enzyme Wiki or the Community Wiki for
documentation purposes? I feel that using KDE Community Wiki might be
the more appropriate place.

Best regards from winter-wonderland Hannover,
  Marco