Hi and questions

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 29 13:40:48 CET 2010

Hi all,

I agree with the suggestion to add an "artwork" category. Furthermore,
I would suggest:

* rename category "koffice" to "office" (to take into account the
recent koffice split; also this allows us include the finance
applications like skrooge)
* remove "user interface" from "area" and move it to "type"

then icons would be categorized as "artwork" (area) / "user interface" (type).

Have a nice day,
 Marco