Hi and questions

Mark Peter Wege m.wege at web.de
Wed Dec 8 10:48:54 CET 2010

Hi,

I am Mark and will try to help a little with the digest. Do not know how much
time I will have. Anyway, I have stumpled upon some problems:

- Enzyme does not seem to work with Konqueror. "Save" did not do anything :-(
- I am using "Classify" and I am uncertain how to deal with things that I
would assume minor and not to be included in the digest or backports which
then would appear double. If I categorise them, they will appear in the
digest? If so, how do I prevent that? If I just not classify them, it could
happen, that someone else does.

Greetings

Mark