specific guideline for KDE on Windows related commits?

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Mon Dec 13 13:39:06 CET 2010

If anyone wants to start an EtherPad for the inclusion guidelines (using the text from https://github.com/dannyakakong/Enzyme/wiki/Inclusion-Guidelines-(Review) as a base) i'd welcome that. I can then add my input from my own experience later.

Then I can update the text on the wiki when we have come up with a common set of guidelines.

Cheers,
Danny