Hi and questions

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 12 18:45:54 CET 2010

Hi all,

Good to see the mailing list is there - thanks a lot Danny!

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Alexander van Loon
<a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl> wrote:
> Maybe an ‘Artwork’ category could be added for classifying icons? Within
> that category it would make more sense to classify them as ‘Features’?
> Anyway, for now I will follow Mark in labeling them as ‘Optimize’.

I agree with the suggestion to add an "artwork" category. Furthermore,
I would suggest:
* add "kdelibs" to "area"
* add ""playground" to "area"
* rename category "koffice" to "office" (to take into account the
recent koffice split; also this allows us include the finance
applications like skrooge)
* remove "user interface" from "area" and move it to "type"

then icons would be categorized as "artwork" (area) / "user interface" (type).

Have a nice day,
  Marco