Few questions regarding KSettings

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:20:26 UTC 2016

Hi Edson,

Regarding the installation issue, the problem is most probably because of
having two different versions installed in different paths. So what happens
is that while loading your source-built version it is trying to load some
libraries from the version that you installed from repositories.
Thus, you'd need to either remove one of them or install your source-built
version on the same address to overwrite the other version's files.

And regarding the qrc idea, it was the norm in KDE apps to install files
separately and load them from disc back then when we first started the
project, and I think it still is the same. This way, one can have different
icons under a different kde theme.

Cheers,
Mehrdad