Choqok 1.5 release

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 08:15:54 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I'm thinking about next release of Choqok. it's already a long time since
previous release (almost one year). I think the end of August could be a
good time.

I've set target version of some bugs to 1.5, here
<https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?list_id=1098698&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=choqok&target_milestone=1.5>
is the list. It's not a list of things which should be done for this
release, but it'd be good to have them done for version 1.5 .
If anyone have time and interest in helping me on this release, please
check this list or other bugs of choqok and let me know if you want to work
on anything so I will assign it to you and there won't be duplicate works.

If you have other ideas or suggestions for features or time of this
release, please don't hesitate discussing it here.

Regards,
Mehrdad