Ident.ca

Andrea Scarpino scarpino at kde.org
Thu Jan 30 11:56:09 UTC 2014

On Thursday 30 January 2014 12:31:32 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> Man, you're everywhere! xD Couple questions :

I could say the same ;-)

>  * What functionality does that implement?

* OAuth authentication
* fetching of activity streams
* post sending (with customs To/CCs)
* medium upload (I tried with images, but should (cough!) work with any
supported type)
* like/unlike any post
* reshare any post
* deletion of a post the user wrote
* fetch post replies

>  * How tightly is it coupled with Choqok? (ie. would it be easy to reuse
> that?)

It's not tightly coupled with Chokoq thanks to nice microblogs plugins
architecture Choqok has. IMHO it's very easy to reuse that code because you
can copy the requests and wrap them in your code.

>  * Are you planning to turn it into a lib anytime? The students could help

No, I don't plan to do that, but I'm not against it neither. Also, I'm very
busy with my work and help is welcome. I could even be the mentor of some
student (if it's needed).

>  * Any tips on other libraries?

What do you mean? e.g. a library twitter? I can't speak for that, but looks
like that already works out-of-the-box without Choqok. I could be wrong.

--
Andrea