Ident.ca

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:31:32 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Andrea Scarpino <scarpino at kde.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday 29 January 2014 11:24:54 William Samuels wrote:
> > I'm part of the  Facebook Open Academy working on Akonadi resource pim.
> We
> > heard that you have recently got pump.io/identi.ca support and were
> > wondering if it has made it into a qt library.
>
> Hi,
> no, it's not a separate Qt library; I parsed JSON replies in the main
> plugin
> class pumpiomicroblog.cpp.

Man, you're everywhere! xD Couple questions :
 * What functionality does that implement?
 * How tightly is it coupled with Choqok? (ie. would it be easy to reuse
that?)
 * Are you planning to turn it into a lib anytime? The students could help
 * Any tips on other libraries?

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer