Pump.io support in Choqok

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 05:53:53 UTC 2014

Hi Andrea,

Your codes seems fine to me.
and it works now with Identica. however I found that the photos on my
timeline were loaded fine at first time, but next time that I launched
choqok the photos are not visible anymore. but when I got a new post with
photo, it's fine and I can see the photo.

Did you change anything else!? out of pumpio plugin folder!

Regards,
Mehrdad