Ident.ca

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 11:25:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:10 AM, Andrea Scarpino <scarpino at kde.org> wrote:

> On Thu 06, February 17:54:43 Martin Klapetek wrote:
> > Cool, I think we'll head down this road - make it a KDE lib, then port
> > Choqok to it. Would that be ok? I could sure use some help mentoring
> this ;)
>
> Yes, that's okay for me. Maybe we should also wait Mehrdad's opinion since
> this will bring a new dependence for Choqok.

I have no objection about using a lib.
We are already using a lib for OCS plugin.
So, We should make installation of the pump.io plugin optional, for source
installation. i.e. if the lib is available! just like what we did for the
OCS plugin (You can check CMakefiles for reference)

So, Do you think it's better to wait for these changes!? or we can have a
release with current code, and move it there for next release?

Regards,
Mehrdad