[BUG325071] Problem with QOauth::ParamMap

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:15:14 UTC 2013

Hi Mehrdad,

i played around a bit with my code and found the problem. I have to encode the comma with %2C and instead of url->addQueryItem I need to call url->addEncodedQueryItem and it will work.

I will refine my code this weekend so it will work correct if you have more than 100 friends (there is a limit on twitter api for this, which I didn't implemented yet).

Am 25.09.2013 um 00:24 schrieb Mehrdad Momeny <mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com>:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Sorry for being so late :/
>
> I have no idea what's wrong in your code, I suggest you checking and asking in Twitter's mailing list, I found several solutions there in the past.
>
> I have a concern regarding your code, Does this supported in StatusNet API!?
> Changes here will affect that as well, I think it would be better to move this code into TwitterMicroblog class, if it doesn't.

Öhm, I don't know, will check that, otherwise I will have to see how to implement this the proper way. The code is in the helperlibs because the original (now not working) code was there.