[BUG325071] Problem with QOauth::ParamMap

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:24:19 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for being so late :/

I have no idea what's wrong in your code, I suggest you checking and asking
in Twitter's mailing list, I found several solutions there in the past.

I have a concern regarding your code, Does this supported in StatusNet API!?
Changes here will affect that as well, I think it would be better to move
this code into TwitterMicroblog class, if it doesn't.

Regards,
Mehrdad